We’re back with the 312 Block Party at our Fulton Street Brewery on Friday, September 23, and Saturday, September 24. We’ve got a great lineup of beer, music, and food. Let’s party.
- No tickets necessary, must be 21+ to attend
- Suggested $10 donation at the gate to go toward some of our favorite local charities
- Doors open at 5 PM on Friday, September 23, and 4 PM on Saturday, September 24
- The event is first come first served, and we will have a maximum capacity that we will be strictly following
- Beers will be $5 and we will be pouring 312 wheat ale, 312 Lemonade Shandy, Hazy Beer Hug, Neon Beer Hug, Big Blazer Dank IPA, select offerings from our friends in the Chicago Brewing District, and a rotating list of Bourbon County Stout
- We’ll also have some great food vendors including Goose Island Clybourn Pub, Harold’s Fried Chicken, Connie's Pizza, Farmer’s Fridge, Happy Lobster, Yum Dum, and more
Friday - 9.23 - gates open at 5 PM
- 5:45 PM Tobacco City
- 7:00 PM White Reaper
- 8:30 PM Deer Tick
Saturday - 9.24 - gates open at 4 PM
- 4:30 PM Serengeti
- 5:45 PM Brijean
- 7:15 PM Nation of Language
- 8:30 PM Bomba Estéreo
• When is the event?
◦ Friday, September 23rd from 5pm-10pm, and Saturday, September 24th from 4pm-10pm
• Do I need a ticket?
◦ No ticket needed
◦ Suggested $10 charity donation at the gates
◦ Entry is not guaranteed
◦ Must be 21+ to attend
• Should I bring cash to donate at the door?
◦ Yes. There is a suggested charity donation of $10 at the gates
• Is a donation required?
◦ Donation is not required but highly suggested!
• Where do I enter? Where do I exit?
◦ Enter and exit at Walnut and Wood or Fulton and Wolcott, your choice
• Where should my Uber / Lyft drop me off?
◦ Fulton and Wolcott
• Is there a VIP section?
• Is entrance subject to capacity?
◦ Yes, for everyone’s safety, so arrive early
• Is this event ADA compliant?
◦ Of course it is; we’ll have an ADA viewing space and ADA bathrooms
• Is the 312 Block Party rain or shine?
◦ Yes it is; rain won’t stop us
• Will you have non-gluten and/or non-alcoholic options?
◦ Yes, we’ll have cider and water
• Will the taproom be open and available for tours?
◦ The taproom will not be open for tours but will be open for Bourbon County Stout pours
• Are there lockers or a place for me to stash my belongings?
◦ No, so pack light!
• What forms of payment are accepted?
◦ Everything is token-based, and we’re accepting cash and credit to purchase tokens
• When is last call?
◦ Last call is 9:30pm, and bars close at 9:45pm sharp both nights
• Will there be parking available?
◦ Parking will be limited so we strongly encourage you to ride public transit, utilize a rideshare, etc. - we’re drinking beers after all!
• How do I know what beers are being poured?
◦ Follow us on social, we’ll be posting about them
• Are food trucks token-based or will they take cash and cards?
◦ Food trucks will only be taking cash and cards
• Will there be food?
◦ Yes, we’ll have a number food trucks
• Can I bring my kids/dogs?
◦ This event is for people 21+ adults only. So please leave kids with the babysitter and dogs at home.
• Can I bring my own drinks/food?