The Barrel House Collection is a way to connect with our most loyal fans and we’re excited to engage with this community in a new way and begin our journey together. With that said, we can’t ignore this week’s market volatility and the fact that overall purchasing power is down. We’re acknowledging that ETH is down roughly 20% since we announced our launch on Monday.
All BHC NFTs will be sold at $399 (plus tax, where applicable). The offerings remain the same:
- Throwback Goose Island Bourbon County Stout Tap handle from the Goose Island vault, autographed by Goose Island Bourbon County Stout mastermind: Greg Hall
- Barrel stave that was once used to age BCS
- BHC NFT-owner only limited edition snifter
- Everything from Select
- Ability to bypass the lottery and have guaranteed opportunity to purchase a 2022 Prop Day ticket ($30) and the ability to purchase a Prop Day allocation (2 bottles of Prop, 2 bottles of exclusive variants, and commemorative glass) ($130 value)
- Branded digital frame to display BHC NFT
- Custom barrel head, once used in the aging of BCS
- Special VIP experience at the Goose Island Barrel House, including attending the unlocking of the BCS “vault” for a tasting of rare vintage years and a dinner for the NFT holder + guest (travel not included)
- Everything from Select and Reserve
- 2022 Prop Day ticket included ($30 value) and Prop Day allocation also included ($130 value)
- VIP barrel display shelf with 2022 BCS bottle
- 1:1 Bourbon County vintage tasting with a Goose Island brewer (travel not included)
Join the community tomorrow, 5/13 starting 2 pm CST.