Q: When is the tap room open?
A: Wednesday 2PM-8PM, Thursday 2PM-8PM, Friday from 2PM-9PM, Saturday 12PM-9PM & Sunday from 12PM-6PM.
Q: What are the tour days & hours?
A: Thursday 2PM, 3PM, 4PM, 5PM, 6PM; Friday 2PM, 3PM, 4PM, 5PM, 6PM, 7PM; Saturday 12PM, 1PM, 2PM, 3PM, 4PM, 5PM, 6PM, 7PM; & Sunday 12PM, 1PM, 2PM, 3PM, 4PM. No tours available on Wednesday.
Q: Do I have to be 21 to enter the tap room?
Q: Can I bring someone under 21 on the tour?
A: No. No exceptions.
Q: How big is the tap room?
A: Our capacity is 80
Q: Do you serve food at the tap room?
A: Yes - Cheese plates are available for purchase. Also feel free to bring your own food as well.
Q: Can I make reservations for the tap room?
A: No we do not accept reservations
Q: How much is the tour?
Q: What is included in the tour?
A: You will receive a glass, 3 beers, and a thorough tour of the Goose Island Brewery.
Q: How long is the tour?
A: The entire tour will take about an hour
Q: What do I need to wear on the tour?
A: In order to participate in the tour, you will need to wear closed-toe shoes
Q: Do I need a tour reservation?
A: YES – The site will stop taking reservations 1 hour prior to the tour. We reserve a couple spots for walk-ins, but they fill up fast!
Q: Can I enjoy the tasting room without a tour?
Q: What beer will you be serving at the tap room?
A: Click out of this FAQ and click on "WHAT'S ON TAP"!
Q: How many beers are in the tasting room?
A: We have 16 tap lines & a cask engine
Q: Can I fill a growler?
A: Yes, growlers are available.
Q: I can’t find a sitter, is the tap room family friendly?
Q: Where do I park?
A: There is street parking available.
Q: Is there public transportation around the brewery?
A: Yes, the Green Line Train, Ashland bus, and Damen bus all have stops just a short walk away.
Q: Is the brewery tour handicap accessible?
Q: Can I purchase packaged beer at the taproom?
A: Yes, we have variety of selections available to take home.
Q: Can I purchase merchandise at the tasting room?
Q: Are bottled beers available to go?
Q: Where else can I purchase tour tickets other than online?
A: If tours do not sell out online, they will be available for purchase at the tap room.
Q: Is the taproom available to schedule private events?
A: We have limited days available for private events, but email GooseVIP@gooseisland.com and we are happy to check.
Q: Is the Taproom pet-friendly?
A: No. Unless it is a service animal, you'll have to leave the pup at home.
Other important info:
Closed on the following dates:
The Taproom is closed Monday-Tuesday every week.
During the 45 minute tour guests will be able to drink fresh Goose Island beers, get educated on the production process and history behind our products, and visit the inner depths of the brewery. Guests also receive a custom pint glass at the end of the tour! Locations include:
* The Tap Deck. Have a beer and watch our brewers hard at work in our production facility.
* See our production bottling line, where we use the latest technology to ensure our beer is shipped and packaged at the highest standards of cleanliness and freshness.
* The Innovation Room, our creative heart, where our R&D brewers are pushing on the leading edge of beer flavor and technique. This is the room where all our small batch beers are developed. If you enjoyed something you’ve never seen before in the tap room, it probably came from here.
* The Barrel Aging Warehouse in the Sofie wing. Learn about the development of our legendary Bourbon County Stout and other classic barrel aged beers.
* After the tour guests are welcome to relax in our handsome tasting room, sampling the freshest beer we have. Enjoy many unique brews that will never be served outside the confines of the brewery.
Visit the Goose Island production brewery, where we celebrate our craft, urban heritage, and dedication to making great beer. Please be aware that our Tap room at 1800 W Fulton Street has new hours. We are open:
Book a tour with us below, or just stop by for a pint! Cheers!
1800 West Fulton Street
Enjoy a Goose Island just feet away from where the brews are born.
"Best tour I’ve ever been on."