Reopening 7/1 - Reservations Only
Due to Covid-19, Goose Island Fulton St. Taproom has switched to a reservation only system which will ensure that we adhere to proper social distancing guidelines while maintaining the safety of both our guests and employees. Following the guidelines from CDPH and state officials, we will be open for limited capacity while keeping everyone safe and healthy. We appreciate your patience in advance as we navigate this together. Adjustments will be made as needed, for now please see the details below:
We will be taking online reservations for indoor and outdoor seating beginning July 1st. Tables will be available for a maximum of two hours per CDPH guidelines. Parties will be limited to six guests maximum. Opening of the outdoor space is weather dependent. In the event of closures due to inclement weather, reservations may be cancelled.
For now, we will be operating on a 21+ seating policy. Masks must be worn at all times unless seated. This includes while using the restrooms and entering/exiting the building. We look forward to having a beer with you again.
Open for Indoor & Outdoor Dining 1/23/21 - Reservations Required
Goose Island Clybourn is now open for indoor dining. Following the guidelines from CDPH and state officials, we will be open for limited capacity while keeping everyone safe and healthy. We appreciate your patience in advance as we navigate this together. Adjustments will be made as needed, for now, please see the details below:
We are now accepting online reservations for our indoor dining room and outdoor heated tent, Tuesday through Sunday. Parties will be limited to up to 6 people, and tables will be available for up to 90 minutes. This reservation time slot will be implemented to assure that we are able to offer the best experience for the optimum number of guests, while still practicing the highest level of safety and social distancing. If you are running late, please call the Brewhouse at (312) 915-0071. We hold the table for a grace period of 10 minutes before offering the reservation to our waitlist.
A few more things...
- Masks must be worn at all times unless eating or drinking. This includes while interacting with staff, ordering food/drinks, using the restrooms and entering/exiting the building/tent.
- Our entrance is now the door on Willow St. and the parking lot door is exit only.
- Curbside pick-up is encouraged to use the designated spot in the parking lot, call when you arrive, and we will run your food out to you.
- Children are welcome but must remain seated at their table and/or accompanied by an adult at all times.
- There is no self-seating at the moment, so please wait for a host to be seated.
- Hand sanitizer is available to all customers and employees.
- No standing or waiting indoors.
Our Safety Standards
- Floor plans have been mapped out to meet 6 feet social distancing requirements
- Limited capacity based on state guidelines
- Contactless menus and payment methods will be available
- Separate designated entrance and exits
- Parties will be limited to 6 guestst
- Single use cutlery, cups & containers upon request
- Guests will be required to wear masks upon entry and must be worn anytime not seated
- Employees have been trained on PPE use
- Employees required to wear face coverings
- Employees will have temperature checked prior to working
- Informational signage, social distancing and directional flow markers displayed throughout the premise
- Routine sanitization of all spaces