Reopening 7/1 - Reservations Only
Due to Covid-19, Goose Island Fulton St. Taproom has switched to a reservation only system which will ensure that we adhere to proper social distancing guidelines while maintaining the safety of both our guests and employees. Following the guidelines from CDPH and state officials, we will be open for limited capacity while keeping everyone safe and healthy. We appreciate your patience in advance as we navigate this together. Adjustments will be made as needed, for now please see the details below:
We will be taking online reservations for indoor and outdoor seating beginning July 1st. Tables will be available for a maximum of two hours per CDPH guidelines. Parties will be limited to six guests maximum. Opening of the outdoor space is weather dependent. In the event of closures due to inclement weather, reservations may be cancelled.
For now, we will be operating on a 21+ seating policy. Masks must be worn at all times unless seated. This includes while using the restrooms and entering/exiting the building. We look forward to having a beer with you again.
6/25 - Reservations and Walk-Ins Accepted
Goose Island Philly now accepts both reservations and walk-ins. Following guidelines from Philadelphia and state officials, we will be open for limited service while keeping everyone safe and healthy. We appreciate your patience in advance as we navigate this together. Adjustments will be made as needed, for now, please see the details below:
The Brewhouse is limited to patio and beer garden service. Tables will be available for 90-120 minutes, depending on size. This reservation time slot will be implemented to assure that we are able to offer the best experience for the optimum number of guests, while still practicing the highest level of safety and social distancing. At this time, we will not be seating parties greater than six people. If you are running late, please call the restaurant at 215-560-8181 and we will hold your reservation for a 15 minute grace period, after which we will contact the next guest on our waitlist. The opening of the patio and beer garden are weather dependent. In the event of closures due to inclement weather, reservations may be canceled.
Masks must be worn at all times unless seated. This includes while using the restrooms and entering/exiting the building.
Our Safety Standards
- Floor plans have been mapped out to meet 6 feet social distancing requirements
- Limited capacity based on state guidelines
- Contactless menus and payment methods will be available
- Separate designated entrance and exits
- Parties will be limited to 6 guestst
- Single use cutlery, cups & containers upon request
- Guests will be required to wear masks upon entry and must be worn anytime not seated
- Employees have been trained on PPE use
- Employees required to wear face coverings
- Employees will have temperature checked prior to working
- Informational signage, social distancing and directional flow markers displayed throughout the premise
- Routine sanitization of all spaces