What's On Tap
Q: When is the tap room open?
A: Thursday & Friday 2-8PM, Saturday 12-6PM and Sunday 12pm-6pm.
Q: Do I have to be 21 to enter the tap room?
Q: How big is the tap room?
A: Our capacity is 80
Q: Do you serve food at the tap room?
A: No, but feel free to bring your own
Q: Can I make reservations for the tap room:
A: No we do not accept reservations
Q: How much is the tour?
Q: What is included in the tour?
A: You will receive a glass, tasting, and a thorough tour of the Goose Island Brewery.
Q: What do I need to wear on the tour?
A: In order to participate in the tour, you will need to wear closed toe shoes and long pants
Q: What are the tour days & hours?
A: Thursday & Friday 3PM, 4PM, 5PM, 6PM/ Saturday & Sunday 1PM, 2PM, 3PM, 4PM
Q: Do I need a tour reservation?
A: YES – The site will stop taking reservations 1 hour prior to the tour. Spots will be available first come first serve on site.
Q: Can I enjoy the tasting room without a tour?
Q: What beer will you be serving at the tap room?
A: Follow us on Instagram @GooseIslandBeer, to see weekly tap listings!
Q: How many beers are in the tasting room?
A: We have 8 tap lines & a cask engine
Q: Can I fill a growler?
A: Yes, growlers are available.
Q: I can’t find a sitter, is the tap room family friendly?
Q: Where do I park?
A: There is street parking available.
Q: Is there public transportation around the brewery?
A: Yes, the Green Line Train, Ashland bus, and Damen bus all have stops just a short walk away.
Q: Is the brewery tour handicap accessible?
Q: Can I purchase packaged beer at the tasting?
A: There will be a limited amount available.
Q: Can I purchase merchandise at the tasting room?
Q: Are bottled beers available to go?
A: Limited availability
Q: Where else can I purchase tour tickets other than online?
A: If tours do not sell out online, they will be available for purchase at the tap room.
Q: Is the taproom available to schedule private events?
A: Currently we do not take reservations or rent out for private events
Other important info:
Closed on the following dates:
September 16—312 BLOCK PARTY/DAY 1
September 17—312 BLOCK PARTY/DAY 2
December 22-25 Holiday Break (brewery closed)
December 29-31 Holiday Break (brewery closed)
During the 45 minute tour, guests of the brewery will be able to sample Goose Island beers, leave with a custom made pint glass, and enjoy experiences unique to Goose Island, including:
· Visit the ‘Innovation Room,’ where brewers have full creative license to brew, developing small batch beers that may only show up in our Tasting Room
· Check out how Goose Island utilizes wild yeasts in the ‘Wild Fermentation Room,’ before seeing the bottling line and exterior fermentation tanks
· Peek in the Barrel Aging Warehouse, where visitors will learn how Goose Island’s award-winning barrel aged beers, such as Bourbon County Stout are created
· Stop by the new ‘Tap Deck’ which overlooks the Goose Island Brewing Operations, allowing our visitors to see our great brewers at work
· After the tour, guests are welcome to relax in our beautiful new tasting room, where they can order a pint of their favorite Goose Island beer
Goose Island Tap room
Visit the Goose Island production brewery where we celebrate our craft, urban heritage, innovative spirit and our dedication to making great beer. Our Tap Room at 1800 W Fulton Street is open Thursday & Friday from 2PM-8PM and Saturday & Sunday from 12PM-6PM. Book a tour with us below or just stop by for a pint!