Date: October 18
Time: 07:00 PM - 08:30 PM
Place: Goose Island Barrel House, 603 N Sacramento Blvd. Chicago, IL
Some things were just made to go together, beer and cheese is one of them. In this class led by our in-house cheese expert, Cara Condon, Goose Island will lead you through a tasting of amazing cheeses that pair magically with Fest Bier, 312, Matilda, and Madame Rose.
We’ll introduce you to a world of funky cheeses and you’ll walk away with a taste experience you won’t soon forget.
Date: October 22
Time: 02:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Place: Headquarters Beercade, 213 W Institute Pl, Chicago, IL
We're celebrating 5 years of HQ the only way we know how...with an outdoor fall carnival & arcade! We're serving up some of our best and rarest beers, including 2016, 2015, and 2014 BOURBON COUNTY STOUT.
This is a FREE ALL AGES event, so feel free to bring the kids, pups, and flannel-clad friends.
Here's what you can expect...
- 3 years of BCS + a ton of other amazing Goose Island brews
- Bring your pup for the Dog Halloween Costume Contest! (2:00-3:15 PM)
- Pumpkin carving contest (3:30-4:30 PM)
- Outdoor arcade
- Carnival games
- Bobbing for apples (5:00-6:00)
- Custom caramel apple creation station
- Life-size board games
- Live DJ's spinning all day
- Goose Island speaker tower giveaways (must be present to win at 6:30 PM)
- Food Truck (TBA)
- ALL AGES
Stay tuned for more announcements + contest winner announcement schedule.
Here's to 5 years of never growing up!